Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > GOOGLE'S NEW HOMEPAGE LAYOUT

GOOGLE'S NEW HOMEPAGE LAYOUT

pegger8

Hi
Is there anyway to change back to the old google homepage
the new one is crappy and was put on my computer without my consent
thanks

WhzzKdd

"pegger8" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> Is there anyway to change back to the old google homepage
> the new one is crappy and was put on my computer without my consent
> thanks

Why don't you ask Google instead of posting your question to a
non-affiliated international Usenet newsgroup?

Evan Platt

On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:32:55 -0400, "pegger8"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>Is there anyway to change back to the old google homepage

Sure. Learn HTML, design google.com EXACTLY as you want it, then save
it locally.

>the new one is crappy and was put on my computer without my consent

<Gasp> Google changed their website without your consent?

****ing sue.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

pegger8 wrote:

> ...and was put on my computer without my consent

It's not on your computer. It's a web page.

--
-bts

Top

On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:37:05 -0700, WhzzKdd wrote:

> "pegger8" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>> Is there anyway to change back to the old google homepage
>> the new one is crappy and was put on my computer without my consent
>> thanks
>>

> Why don't you ask Google instead of posting your question to a
> non-affiliated international Usenet newsgroup?

Who made you a netcop? This is an open forum and there is nothing ogg
topic.

Top

Evan Platt

On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:50:53 -0400, Top <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Who made you a netcop?

I did.

>This is an open forum and there is nothing ogg
>topic.

Ogg.

Whiskers

On 2007-05-18, Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:50:53 -0400, Top <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Who made you a netcop?

> I did.
>
>>This is an open forum and there is nothing ogg
>>topic.

> Ogg.

FLAC

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

pegger8

because they didn't answer my emails
"Top" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:37:05 -0700, WhzzKdd wrote:

> "pegger8" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi
>> Is there anyway to change back to the old google homepage
>> the new one is crappy and was put on my computer without my consent
>> thanks
>>

> Why don't you ask Google instead of posting your question to a
> non-affiliated international Usenet newsgroup?

Who made you a netcop? This is an open forum and there is nothing ogg
topic.

Top

Muse Groops

Whiskers wrote:
> On 2007-05-18, Evan Platt <evan@*******************************> wrote:
>> On Fri, 18 May 2007 14:50:53 -0400, Top <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> Who made you a netcop?

>> I did.
>>
>>> This is an open forum and there is nothing ogg
>>> topic.

>> Ogg.

> FLAC

Don't give him flac for him ogging that guy

Evan Platt

On Fri, 18 May 2007 21:36:28 +0100, Whiskers
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>FLAC

AFLAC!