Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > Where do I start?

Where do I start?

ferretwoman

I've been given an .xsd schema file and a few spreadsheets, and have
been asked to create an xml file for thousands of rows of data from
those spreadsheets. The xsd schema cannot use Excel to use to create
the file due to some complex (looping) involved.

Where do I start in creating this xml file? I've looked for tools
that would help me out, but I haven't found anything that will allow
me to grab scattered information and plug it in so the program could
spit out xml. I really don't want to have to create a program to do
this if I can find one that meets my needs.

Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Linda