Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > To all with MCSE cert already.

To all with MCSE cert already.

Iggypop

to anyone that already has the MCSE, would u recommend
that I take a course in a technical college to get me
through this or not?

I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
MCSE. thanks in advance.

Dragon

But why????????????

"Iggypop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2fd001c49f1f$18032b80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> to anyone that already has the MCSE, would u recommend
> that I take a course in a technical college to get me
> through this or not?
>
> I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
> MCSE. thanks in advance.

Jeff Cochran

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 07:35:36 -0700, "Iggypop" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>to anyone that already has the MCSE, would u recommend
>that I take a course in a technical college to get me
>through this or not?

I don't know you or your abilities and experience. I wouldn't make a
recommendation at all.

>I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
>MCSE. thanks in advance.

That's not something anyone can tell you, you have to figure it out on
your own. If you're unable to do so, you're likely not ready for the
certification.

There are many ways to get the knowledge needed for certification,
some may even help prepare you for a job. But whether or not you can
gain that knowledge through self study, online or instructor-led
courses or a collegiate program is something only you can know.

Jeff

Daniel Wilson

You need significant hands-on time w/ the operating systems on which you're
certifying. If you can get that at work or at home, you may be able to
self-study. If not, you'd better get some training somewhere where you can
actually manipulate the OS's.

Assuming you can configure a home lab ... even a couple PC's on which you
can install / uninstall / reconfigure OS's at will ... it depends on how you
learn best.

dwilson

"Iggypop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:2fd001c49f1f$18032b80$(E-Mail Removed)...
> to anyone that already has the MCSE, would u recommend
> that I take a course in a technical college to get me
> through this or not?
>
> I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
> MCSE. thanks in advance.

Neil

babbling on and on again "Iggypop" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:2fd001c49f1f$18032b80$(E-Mail Removed):

> I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
> MCSE.

every student is different. Find out more about the course and interview
the trainer of any Instructor lead course you plan on taking. remember that
you are the customer and that they shoudl be catering to you. If you don't
like the instructor don't go there. also remember that you will need to
augment your study with real hands on out side the classroom.Classes good,
real world better...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Rowdy Yates

"Iggypop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2fd001c49f1f$18032b80
$(E-Mail Removed):

> to anyone that already has the MCSE, would u recommend
> that I take a course in a technical college to get me
> through this or not?

nope.

> I'm trying to determine the best way to learn and get my
> MCSE. thanks in advance.

get the evals, install on a box, and use the built in help as well and MS
support/KB/TechNet

you can do it!!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39