Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MS Exam Discount

MS Exam Discount

Shawn P Bolan

VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
certification test. This code should be good through the end of the year.
It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as you want.
Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code is valid in US
only. Please share with others!

25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):

MSUU2C2E5466

--
Shawn P Bolan
MCT, MCSE (NT4, Win2k, Win2003), MCDST, Security+, A+, Network+

Rowdy Yates

"Shawn P Bolan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
> certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
> year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
> you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code is
> valid in US only. Please share with others!
>
> 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
>
> MSUU2C2E5466

I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only. it's
BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in

> "Shawn P Bolan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
>> certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
>> year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
>> you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code
>> is valid in US only. Please share with others!
>>
>> 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
>>
>> MSUU2C2E5466
>>

> I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only.
> it's BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

it's not MS, it's Vue...so for all the Canadians here's mine:
MSAU719D0F93

feel free to take 25% off and quit yer bitchin...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Anyone know if the code is for Microsoft tests only or
can I use it for a CompTia test registering through VUE?

anonymous

What he failed to tell all of us is the fact that the more
people who use this code the better chance he has at
winning the prizes VUE is giving out. This would be a
greater discount on exams among other things. I don't
beleive he is doing it to be a nice person there is
something in it for him.

You might be asking how do I know because I also have the
code and have read the requirements.

Neil

babbling on and on again "anonymous"
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in news:39b801c49f0f
$50496690$(E-Mail Removed):

> What he failed to tell all of us is the fact that the more
> people who use this code the better chance he has at
> winning the prizes VUE is giving out. This would be a
> greater discount on exams among other things. I don't
> beleive he is doing it to be a nice person there is
> something in it for him.
>
> You might be asking how do I know because I also have the
> code and have read the requirements.

you are so right! if I get enough people to use my code I will get a
..
..
..
ya ready
..
..
..
pen...

trust me, the US OP may get some decent prizes but the most I can look
forward to, if I finsih top of my country is a free year of exams. the
prizes aren't that great.

--
Neil MCNGP #30

You could move to the U.S. and stop complaining about
it.

anonymous

Wow with a prize like that I guess I had better get mine
out there. God knows I don't want to miss out on a free
pen. If I win I can stop stealing them from work.

>$50496690$(E-Mail Removed):
>

>> What he failed to tell all of us is the fact that the

more
>> people who use this code the better chance he has at
>> winning the prizes VUE is giving out. This would be a
>> greater discount on exams among other things. I don't
>> beleive he is doing it to be a nice person there is
>> something in it for him.
>>
>> You might be asking how do I know because I also have

the
>> code and have read the requirements.
>>

>you are so right! if I get enough people to use my code I

will get a
>..
>..
>..
>ya ready
>..
>..
>..
>pen...
>
>trust me, the US OP may get some decent prizes but the

most I can look
>forward to, if I finsih top of my country is a free year

of exams. the
>prizes aren't that great.
>
>--
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society
>.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> "Shawn P Bolan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> VUE and Microsoft are providing a 25% discount on any Microsoft
>> certification test. This code should be good through the end of the
>> year. It can be used as many times as you want for as many tests as
>> you want. Just provide the code when you register. Sorry, the code
>> is valid in US only. Please share with others!
>>
>> 25% MS Exam Discount Code (VUE):
>>
>> MSUU2C2E5466
>>

> I am a little sick & tired of MS offering these specials to US only.
> it's BULLSH%T!!! do US & Canada!!

I'm guessing that Mr. Gates dislikes Mr. Shatner.

--
Fris "But it wasn't Shat's fault they cancelled Star Trek" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Rowdy Yates

no thanks. i quite like living is a clean and safe country.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:2ed101c49f16$cdde95b0
$(E-Mail Removed):