Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to change contents of web.sitemap while web app is running?

how to change contents of web.sitemap while web app is running?

yohan yohan is offline
Junior Member

can i change web.sitemap while wep app is running?
is is possible?

I made menu by menu control and web.site in Asp2.0
contents of menu need to be changed by localarea where user login in, during runtime

Do i have to make web.sitemap to each localarea
that's too terrible

plz. let me know way to change web.sitemap during runtime