Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Is your car spying on you?

Is your car spying on you?

x@y

Find out here: http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-...ml?tag=nl.e757

Vanguard

x@y wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Find out here:
> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-...ml?tag=nl.e757

So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

x@y

"Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> x@y wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Find out here:
>> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-...ml?tag=nl.e757

> So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
> your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

Does the Subject Line say that I need help?

It is a new technology info.

This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.

I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

x@y

=?windows-1252?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

x@y wrote:

> "Vanguard" <(E-Mail Removed) <(E-Mail Removed)>> wrote in message
>
> > x@y <mailto@y> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >>
> >> Find out here:
> >> http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-3513_7-...ml?tag=nl.e757

> > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
> > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

> Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
>
> It is a new technology info.
>
> This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
>
> I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
> to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
--
And turn off HTML.

x@y

> x@y wrote:

>> > So just what did you think you needed help with? We can't help with
>> > your boredom. Filling up your life with real experiences is your chore.

>> Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
>> It is a new technology info.
>> This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
>> I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
>> to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

> Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
> --
> And turn off HTML.

My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
line
so vangard could read it.

x@y

Evan Platt

On Fri, 18 May 2007 11:12:53 -0500, "x@y" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
>line
>so vangard could read it.

Not sure why you're putting HTML in quotes. It's an abbreviation.

And you think most of the regulars here have HTML enabled in their
usenet client?

There's _MANY_ other ways to highlight something.

You can even <B>use HTML</B> without using HTML - yes, <B> and </B>
are HTML codes, but simply turning on HTML posting made your 20 line
post into 100 lines.

Whiskers

On 2007-05-18, x@y <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Rgr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> x@y wrote:

>>> Does the Subject Line say that I need help?
>>> It is a new technology info.
>>> This time I made sure the Subject line was clear, take it or leave it.
>>> I am sure there are more then a few who do not mind
>>> to know of what is going on, I don't mind I want to know.

>> Don't get excited, it's "that time of the month" for Vanguard.
>> --
>> And turn off HTML.

> My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to highlight a
> line
> so vangard could read it.
>
> x@y

Some news-servers drop HTML posts, and some people block them; others just
see all the raw "code". Please don't use it if you want anyone to see and
read your article )

If you want to emphasise a word or phrase, use the well-established slash,
star, and underline, characters for /italic/ *bold* and _underlined_.
Some programs even attempt to interpret those tags appropriately, if you
are using a display that can manage such tricks. (I think that method
dates back to telex and ticker-tape machines; it certainly isn't new).

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers

Vanguard

x@y wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Rgr wrote in message
>> And turn off HTML.

> My "html" For the N.Groups is always off, I turned "html" on Just to
> highlight a line
> so vangard could read it.

You lose. My NNTP client reads in plain-text only.

Vanguard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C++ 0 10-31-2007 02:25 AM
CAR INSURANCE FOR YOUR CAR Ahmed C Programming 0 10-31-2007 02:24 AM

Advertisments