Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Did you know...

Did you know...

Mike T.

.....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for "MCNGP":
MANGO
MING
MANGE
MANGY
MINGO
MONGO
MINGE
??????

Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
Although...me like Mongo!

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Mike T. climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> ....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for
> "MCNGP": MANGO
> MING
> MANGE
> MANGY
> MINGO
> MONGO
> MINGE
> ??????
>
> Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
> Although...me like Mongo!

Candygram for Mongo!

the Sherrif

kpg

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
># Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\147617.htm (9/17/2004 2:22:54 PM)
>#
> ....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for
> "MCNGP":
> MANGO
> MING
> MANGE
> MANGY
> MINGO
> MONGO
> MINGE
> ??????
>
> Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
> Although...me like Mongo!
>
> --
> Mike T.
> MCNGP #XLI
> "If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)

The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.

Um.. What is...

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
The trouble ain't that there is too many fools, but that the lightning ain't

T-Bone

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Candygram for Mongo!

Now there's a movie I haven't watched in a while.

"Send a telegram to the governor and tell him I said ...<clang> Ow!"

"Right chief, send a telegram to the governor and tell him you said ow."

T-Bone
MCNGP XL
Blazing away.

billyw

MINGE

dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
we do...

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> ....that Outlook's spellchecker suggests the following changes for
> "MCNGP":
> MANGO
> MING
> MANGE
> MANGY
> MINGO
> MONGO
> MINGE
> ??????
>
> Why was MCNGP left out of the spellchecker? Why was MONGO put in?
> Although...me like Mongo!
>
> --
> Mike T.
> MCNGP #XLI
> "If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

Laura A. Robinson

circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> MINGE
>
> dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
> we do...

You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.
-Oscar Wilde

catwalker63

Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> MINGE
>>
>> dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
>> we do...
>>

> You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.

You had to bring that back up again, didn't you? <shudder>

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"Definitely not wearing any underwear."

Laura A. Robinson

circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 17:04:27 -0500, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)) said,
> Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > circa Sat, 18 Sep 2004 11:58:12 +0100, in
> > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, billyw ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> >> MINGE
> >>
> >> dont you colonials use this as a slang word?
> >> we do...
> >>

> > You also eat blood stuffed into intestines.

> You had to bring that back up again, didn't you? <shudder>

Yeah, I like to gross myself out so I don't overeat while I'm low
activity.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

TechGeekPro

On Sep 17, 2004 at 3:26pm "kpg" blathered:

Ass-****er. (Aspell)

--
TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

TechGeekPro wrote:
> On Sep 17, 2004 at 3:26pm "kpg" blathered:
>
>> OK. Now lets work backwards. (like in Jeopardy)
>>
>> The answer is: The Outlook spell checker says sapsucker.
>>
>> Um.. What is...

> Ass-****er. (Aspell)

Interesting... a hyphen gets it past the nanny?

--
Fris "Nanny 0.0.1" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com