Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dropdown list

Dropdown list

bbawa1@yahoo.com

I have a dropdown list and I am pulling the data from database and
then binding it with dropdown list e.g ddlApplication.DataBind();

Now when I click any item it sends that item in the gridview but what
I want that whichever item sends to gridview it should now disappar in
the dropdownlist

How can I do that.

Alexey Smirnov

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have a dropdown list and I am pulling the data from database and
> then binding it with dropdown list e.g ddlApplication.DataBind();
>
> Now when I click any item it sends that item in the gridview but what
> I want that whichever item sends to gridview it should now disappar in
> the dropdownlist

For removing the items, the Remove() function can be used.

DropDownList1.Items.Remove(DropDownList1.SelectedI tem)