Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Number of Questions on 70-298

Number of Questions on 70-298

Eric Etheredge

Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
when taking 70-298?

I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
little.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
> when taking 70-298?
>
> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
> little.

You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298. For
example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal report when
ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage from the fact
that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check of the necessary
requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach to the problem is
always preferable to polling the nation and making yet another group
majority-based decision.

The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a
certification regardless of the reported maximum. Taking the example five
steps further should illuminate the requirement fully. A drop down menu
is a terrible substitute for a true example of election year fraud. One
hopes that further examination will truly reveal what has been common
knowledge for centuries. No more damning evidence can be reported than
the existence of the Fulminations of Mercury on the internet. And I
quote: "I said no mayonnaise, dammit!" Which in itself illustrates the
background with which the industry has grappled. Taking this to it's
logical conclusion leaves one with the feeling that one has just bitten
into the soft caramel center of the opposing view.

Therefore take heart that the process will be justified in the following
parameters, making the data unreliable at best. Further satisfaction will
result in disorganised pollutants in the marshes to the west, and loss of
habitat for the crested curlew. The good clearly being overbalanced by
the personal gain involved, we hereby abstain from the decision making
part of the process, and recommend the Star Wars original trilogy in it's
boxed set, or any of the "Retief" books by Laumer.

Hope this helps, and have a day.

JaR
Political Thug

Neil

babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:Xns95669CE176AF6plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a
> soapbox & opined:
>
>> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
>> when taking 70-298?
>>
>> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
>> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
>> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
>> little.

> You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298.
> For example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal
> report when ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage
> from the fact that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check
> of the necessary requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach
> to the problem is always preferable to polling the nation and making
> yet another group majority-based decision.
>
> The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a

<regretable snipage>

ROTFLAMO

PotD

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Network Guru

"Eric Etheredge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:281c01c49c30$d68e9bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
> when taking 70-298?
>
> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
> little.

Eric,

I feel an extreme reluctance to articulate as we embark upon this
magnanimous expedition for fear of deviating from the truth.

Network Guru

news:Xns9566C070CFC55neilmcsehotmailcom@207.46.248 .16...
> babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:Xns95669CE176AF6plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
> > In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Eric Etheredge climbed on a
> > soapbox & opined:
> >
> >> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
> >> when taking 70-298?
> >>
> >> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
> >> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
> >> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
> >> little.

> > You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298.
> > For example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal
> > report when ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage
> > from the fact that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check
> > of the necessary requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach
> > to the problem is always preferable to polling the nation and making
> > yet another group majority-based decision.
> >
> > The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a

> <regretable snipage>
>
> ROTFLAMO
>
> PotD
>
> --
> Neil MCNGP #30
> the "curious" hair on the soap of society

Hi Neil

Network Guru

"Eric Etheredge" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:281c01c49c30$d68e9bd0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Does anyone know how many questions a person might see
> when taking 70-298?
>
> I am scheduled to take it next month and I have been
> studying and even setting up mock scenarios and
> questions, but I need to know if I am not overdoing it a
> little.

You have the perspicacity to identify problem areas and take remedial action
to correct them.

Mike T.

"JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:Xns95669CE176AF6plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

> You cannot be too precise in your preparation for exam number 70-298. For
> example one hundred and fifty will be present for a personal report when
> ready for the execution of the terrorists. Take umbrage from the fact
> that a dealer should be represented by a thorough check of the necessary
> requirements for an MCSE. Taking a personal approach to the problem is
> always preferable to polling the nation and making yet another group
> majority-based decision.
>
> The hard fact is that 700 never was an adequate score to pass a
> certification regardless of the reported maximum. Taking the example five
> steps further should illuminate the requirement fully. A drop down menu
> is a terrible substitute for a true example of election year fraud. One
> hopes that further examination will truly reveal what has been common
> knowledge for centuries. No more damning evidence can be reported than
> the existence of the Fulminations of Mercury on the internet. And I
> quote: "I said no mayonnaise, dammit!" Which in itself illustrates the
> background with which the industry has grappled. Taking this to it's
> logical conclusion leaves one with the feeling that one has just bitten
> into the soft caramel center of the opposing view.
>
> Therefore take heart that the process will be justified in the following
> parameters, making the data unreliable at best. Further satisfaction will
> result in disorganised pollutants in the marshes to the west, and loss of
> habitat for the crested curlew. The good clearly being overbalanced by
> the personal gain involved, we hereby abstain from the decision making
> part of the process, and recommend the Star Wars original trilogy in it's
> boxed set, or any of the "Retief" books by Laumer.

What he said.

--
Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI

RH

WTF is all THIS????!!!!

Neil

babbling on and on again "RH" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:2ffc01c49cb2$90243420$(E-Mail Removed):

> WTF is all THIS????!!!!

made perfect sense to me...actually crystal clear after some of Rowdy's
posts...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil