Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > How to set up wireless Linksys Adsl Gateway with laptop

How to set up wireless Linksys Adsl Gateway with laptop

=?Utf-8?B?YXVydXg=?=

Hi all,
I need to set up wireless internet for two laptops use. Can anyone tell how
to set it up? Once we do everything from manual, only Skype is working. No
IE. Where is problem? Do I need to make some changes to main laptop?
Thank you

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Did you try first to connect to the Wireless Router (Gateway) with a wired
computer. You need to configure the Router and make sure that the Internet
connection is working. Then switch to the Wireless.
Wireless in general.
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...