Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > My new Photo Blog!

My new Photo Blog!

PixelPix

Hello,

I have created a Tips and Tricks Photo Blog at http://blog.pixelpix.com.au

It will be updated regularly and I hope to have some video tutorials
for download in the near future.

Please drop by if interested.

Cheers

Russell Stewart