Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > what is a VPN and how does it relate to Wireless connections

what is a VPN and how does it relate to Wireless connections

=?Utf-8?B?TmFvbWk=?=

Also, I can access web pages via the internet explorer. I'm using some
else's router
--
Your real time info is always appreciated