Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Group for Dreams Job

Reply
Thread Tools

Group for Dreams Job

 
 
muncious
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-16-2007
Hi All Techies,

We haev some urgent opening for Java, Seebeyond, IDM, J2EE for all
kind of exp..
Please join followign gp so as to get your dream Job

http://groups.google.co.in/group/unl...chie-job?hl=en


regards,
Munish

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Lew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-16-2007
muncious wrote:
> Hi All Techies,
>
> We haev some urgent opening for Java, Seebeyond, IDM, J2EE for all
> kind of exp..
> Please join followign gp so as to get your dream Job
>
> http://groups.google.blah.diddy.blah


Munish, you should give it up.

If you cannot even take the time and effort to polish up your spam, how can we
trust you in any other aspect of your business?

"Hi All Techies"? Come on.

And "join followign [sic] gp"? What is a "gp"? I know of "GP", meaning
"General Practitioner", referring to a professional focus for medical doctors.

How in the world could you have anything to do with a "dream Job [sic]" when
you are clearly so unprofessional? Perhaps you mean "dream" as antonymic to
"actual"?

Pah!

--
Lew
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
muncious
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-21-2007
On May 16, 5:53 pm, Lew <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> muncious wrote:
> > Hi All Techies,

>
> > We haev some urgent opening for Java, Seebeyond, IDM, J2EE for all
> > kind of exp..
> > Please join followign gp so as to get your dream Job

>
> >http://groups.google.blah.diddy.blah

>
> Munish, you should give it up.
>
> If you cannot even take the time and effort to polish up your spam, how can we
> trust you in any other aspect of your business?
>
> "Hi All Techies"? Come on.
>
> And "join followign [sic] gp"? What is a "gp"? I know of "GP", meaning
> "General Practitioner", referring to a professional focus for medical doctors.
>
> How in the world could you have anything to do with a "dream Job [sic]" when
> you are clearly so unprofessional? Perhaps you mean "dream" as antonymic to
> "actual"?
>
> Pah!
>
> --
> Lew


u also common on buddy.
Sound intesting GP :- mean Group . I guess alots of people knw
that..
as we write ppl- for people.
knw- for Know...
alots of word slangs we use....

 
Reply With Quote
 
Joe Attardi
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-21-2007
On May 21, 7:09 am, muncious <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> u also common on buddy.
> Sound intesting GP :- mean Group . I guess alots of people knw
> that..

Just people who are too lazy to type words out...

> as we write ppl- for people.
> knw- for Know...
> alots of word slangs we use....

If you want to look foolish, then, maybe..

 
Reply With Quote
 
Lew
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-21-2007
Joe Attardi wrote:
> On May 21, 7:09 am, muncious <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> u also common on buddy.
>> Sound intesting GP :- mean Group . I guess alots of people knw
>> that..

> Just people who are too lazy to type words out...
>
>> as we write ppl- for people.
>> knw- for Know...
>> alots of word slangs we use....

> If you want to look foolish, then, maybe..


They must. They keep posting this kiddie-speak spam in newsgroups that hold
such communications in contempt.

I wouldn't go near such unprofessional, self-contradictorily promoted
nonsense. How could I trust anyone to find me meaningful work that has such
an unprofessional approach?

Run. Run far.

--
Lew
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
miniJava of my dreams pickup Java 4 02-12-2005 01:35 PM
New Digital Dreams Mads Pedersen Digital Photography 0 10-08-2003 04:51 PM
Digital Dreams - UK photo competition Slush Digital Photography 0 09-18-2003 12:18 PM
Digital Dreams - UK photo competition Slush Digital Photography 0 09-16-2003 04:33 PM
$1200 Canon 10D? pipe dreams.... Ed E. Digital Photography 13 08-24-2003 01:19 PM



Advertisments