Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > National IT Learning Centre (UK)

National IT Learning Centre (UK)

Jon

Don't know what the actual courses are like, but both
NITLC and Computeach are well expensive...

If you're paying for this yourself, you'd be better off
looking into local college courses or buying the self
study guides.

got a bloke coming
>round on Thursday to show me what they've got to offer.

I've also heard
>Computeach aren't that good - can anyone confirm or deny

this?

>TIA
>

>.

>If you're paying for this yourself, you'd be better off
>looking into local college courses or buying the self
>study guides.

or get a job with an employer who will pay for it.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Dragon

Pepsi sux.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

> pepsi damn it, it's a pepsi
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

carl

paul

Yep i agree places like that are other priced crap.

For example a proper microsoft academy, which is also the one i'm studing at
does the full mcse for 995. And another company in my area charge`s near on
4 and grand for the mcse.

what ****ing rip off merchants

"carl" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:005401c49a7a$bed73900$(E-Mail Removed)...

> [...]

Rowdy Yates

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#UN$6ImmEHA.1652
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> Pepsi sux.
>
> "The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >That wasn't nice...it's a diet coke.

>> pepsi damn it, it's a pepsi
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

C2 sux.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in

> C2 sux.

sux who?

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>C2 sux.

super furry

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>C2 sux.

> super furry
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

no don't get me started.....

--

in news:Xns9565A73FD4D7Drowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>C2 sux.

>> super furry
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3