Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Ping billyw Crazy Brits Vol 274(f)

Ping billyw Crazy Brits Vol 274(f)

JaR

I just don't know what to say...

http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328

JaR
Presidentially Silent Thug

catwalker63

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> I just don't know what to say...
>
> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
>
> JaR
> Presidentially Silent Thug

I'm glad they're throwing it and not eating it. Ew!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet

"If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

>http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328

I can't understand why this has't been added as an olympic event...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Ben

news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

> I just don't know what to say...
>
> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
>
> JaR
> Presidentially Silent Thug

"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

Mmmmmmmm, sounds good! Nearly on a par with Haggis!

>"Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
>blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

does it come with fries?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

>> "Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked
>> pigs' blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."

> does it come with fries?

Let's don't be silly. They call them "chips."

--
Fris "Vinegar" bee®, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

billyw

ever tasted it ?

news:Xns9563BE0A6F2AEcatwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...
> JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
> news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>

>> I just don't know what to say...
>>
>> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
>>
>> JaR
>> Presidentially Silent Thug
>>

> I'm glad they're throwing it and not eating it. Ew!
>
> --
> Catwalker
> aka Pu$$y Feet
> BS, MCP
>
> "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."

billyw

ah but have you ever tasted it?

nothing like blind ignorance to make an informed decision

"Ben" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...
>>
>> I just don't know what to say...
>>
>> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
>>
>> JaR
>> Presidentially Silent Thug

> "Black pudding is a speciality of the region and consists of cooked pigs'
> blood, fat and rusk encased in a length of intestine."
>
> Mmmmmmmm, sounds good! Nearly on a par with Haggis!

billyw

my wife comes from round about there...

i'll say sorry on her behalf

news:Xns95638AB30BE4Fplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16...

> I just don't know what to say...
>
> http://news.scotsman.com/latest.cfm?id=3488328
>
> JaR
> Presidentially Silent Thug

>Let's don't be silly. They call them "chips."

no chips are 'crisps'

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

OT: Ping billyw Neil MCSE 8 02-05-2005 01:40 AM
DVD Verdict reviews: TIPTOES, INSTANT BELLY DANCER: A CRASH COURSE IN BELLYDANCE, VOL.1 AND VOL. 2, and more! DVD Verdict DVD Video 0 09-24-2004 09:08 AM
Ping billyw JaR MCSE 11 01-13-2004 03:40 PM
Re: Those Crazy Brits billyw MCSE 6 09-19-2003 05:44 PM
PING Slumpy & other Brits Gary G. Taylor Computer Support 35 07-18-2003 04:12 PM

Advertisments