Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Exam 70-270 Windows XP professional

Exam 70-270 Windows XP professional

=?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=

Dear all,

I plan to try to pass the exam of Windows XP professionnal next month.
I am working on it sin 4 month now.

My question is based on the recent release of Windows XP Sp2. Do you think
that coming exam after that release of servcie pack will includes topic
relative to SP2 ?

Thnaks for your answer
regards
Serge

No

Laura A. Robinson

circa Mon, 13 Sep 2004 01:33:05 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Utf-8?B?c2VyZ2UgY2FsZGVyYXJh?=
((E-Mail Removed)) said,

> Dear all,
>
> I plan to try to pass the exam of Windows XP professionnal next month.
> I am working on it sin 4 month now.
>
> My question is based on the recent release of Windows XP Sp2. Do you think
> that coming exam after that release of servcie pack will includes topic
> relative to SP2 ?

Historically, all exams have been developed around base operating
system functionality. If Microsoft were to update the XP exam(s) to
reflect SP2 behavior, I suspect that they would publish such.

With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
regardless, so there's no harm in doing so.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

>With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
>regardless, so there's no harm in doing so.

.... before installing it

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:59:32 +0100, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Poster Formerly Known as Kline
Sphere <.> (The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>) said,
> >With that said, it's a good idea to learn SP2 functionality
> >regardless, so there's no harm in doing so.

> ... before installing it
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Twoo.
-Oscar Wilde

Neil

babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Twoo.

you're taking more pills aren't you

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
> <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
>> Twoo.

> you're taking more pills aren't you

I thought I was the only one to notice ;-D

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 13:32:01 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Twoo.

> you're taking more pills aren't you

Wouldn't you?
-Oscar Wilde

Neil

babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Wouldn't you?

I might even share...not like some people I know...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 14 Sep 2004 18:39:25 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:
>
> > Wouldn't you?

> I might even share...not like some people I know...

My drugs! Mine!
-Oscar Wilde