Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Urgently looking for Python with Django Developers - London

Urgently looking for Python with Django Developers - London

IT Recruiter

About Me:
I am an IT Resourcing Consultant providing unique staffing services to
my client based in London. I am looking for a superstar using his web
development skills to manage and improve the frontend as well as
backend coding of the website.

Client:
A web based mobile auction and shopping site primarily built with
python on Django framework
The Superstar:
Should be involved in Django / Python designing models, testing Django
applications, writing template tags, views, middleware and decorators.
Should know the principle of Don't Repeat Yourself (DRY), separation
of URLs. Be updated with the Pythonista and advanced language
features.

What it takes to be a Super... Superstar :

Very well associated with the web :
Knows Semantic HTML
Super CSS skills
Good JS Prototype/ Behaviour/ Progressive enhancement
Appreciation of user experience, building a consistent,clear
User Interface (UI)

Know-how the mobile tech':
WAP 2.0/ XHTML-MP
SMS/ MMS

The position is permanent in LONDON

Pay the Superstar as per the current market

For detailed responsibilities email me with a copy of your profile at
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call +44(0)1707 752 000

Dont brush aside this exciting opportunity !! Do let our interested
friends know ...

Cheers,
Srini