Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > pratice test or exam???

pratice test or exam???

its me

which one do u find the harder one the practice test that
comes w/ ms press or the actual exams?

Samm Pap Tear

The prep tests are way harder becasue MS wants you to
learn. They make the prep tests ahrder than the actual
tests to prepare you, thats why they call them test prep.

The new 2003 exams are a joke, they are so easy, I passed
them all after 1 month of studying and drinking urine
crytals.

Chun Wong

I have done 70-215 and 70-290. I found the MS press review enginee and
transceder are much harder than the actual exam.

"Samm Pap Tear" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:95ea01c496ee$5ea019b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The prep tests are way harder becasue MS wants you to
> learn. They make the prep tests ahrder than the actual
> tests to prepare you, thats why they call them test prep.
>
> The new 2003 exams are a joke, they are so easy, I passed
> them all after 1 month of studying and drinking urine
> crytals.

BrianS

I couldn't agree more about the 2003 exams. 70-293 was by far the hardest
and even it was pretty simple with the exception of some very poorly worded
IPSec and PKI questions. However, I way over prepared for every exam and
spent at least a month studying for each one expecting that the next test
would be harder. I studied so much material that were on the objectives but
never asked a single question on. But I studied to learn the material and
not get the cert since it does me no good in my current position - IT
Director. But like I tell my staff - prepare yourself as much for your next
position as your current one. I used the practice questions in MSPress
almost exclusively. I also read several exam reviews and created very
detailed study guides based on objectives, MSPress material, TechNet
articles and MS White Papers. I believe the creation of the study guides
was my key to passing so easily. I am contemplating making my study guides
available on the Internet (free of charge) but fear that people will just
study them and not "learn" the material and then add to our paper MCSE
problem. I have given them to a couple of friends and staff that are
studying and they are helping them. But I gave them to them after I knew
they read the books and are using my study guide to supplement. They are
not brain dumps at all since they were created before I took the exams and I
have not made any modifications after I took the exams.

Brian

"Samm Pap Tear" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:95ea01c496ee$5ea019b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> The prep tests are way harder becasue MS wants you to
> learn. They make the prep tests ahrder than the actual
> tests to prepare you, thats why they call them test prep.
>
> The new 2003 exams are a joke, they are so easy, I passed
> them all after 1 month of studying and drinking urine
> crytals.

BrianS

One other thing - I have been using 2003 since it was called Windows .NET so
that always helps. I run a shop with over 150 W2K3 servers so I get to
touch the real thing every day.

"BrianS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I couldn't agree more about the 2003 exams. 70-293 was by far the hardest
>and even it was pretty simple with the exception of some very poorly worded
>IPSec and PKI questions. However, I way over prepared for every exam and
>spent at least a month studying for each one expecting that the next test
>would be harder. I studied so much material that were on the objectives
>but never asked a single question on. But I studied to learn the material
>and not get the cert since it does me no good in my current position - IT
>Director. But like I tell my staff - prepare yourself as much for your
>next position as your current one. I used the practice questions in
>MSPress almost exclusively. I also read several exam reviews and created
>very detailed study guides based on objectives, MSPress material, TechNet
>articles and MS White Papers. I believe the creation of the study guides
>was my key to passing so easily. I am contemplating making my study guides
>available on the Internet (free of charge) but fear that people will just
>study them and not "learn" the material and then add to our paper MCSE
>problem. I have given them to a couple of friends and staff that are
>studying and they are helping them. But I gave them to them after I knew
>they read the books and are using my study guide to supplement. They are
>not brain dumps at all since they were created before I took the exams and
>I have not made any modifications after I took the exams.
>
> Brian
>
> "Samm Pap Tear" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:95ea01c496ee$5ea019b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> The prep tests are way harder becasue MS wants you to
>> learn. They make the prep tests ahrder than the actual
>> tests to prepare you, thats why they call them test prep.
>>
>> The new 2003 exams are a joke, they are so easy, I passed
>> them all after 1 month of studying and drinking urine
>> crytals.

Correction 70-293 pratice test from ms press Konoki MCSE 1 10-14-2008 06:24 PM
pratice test or exam??? its me MCAD 0 09-10-2004 02:35 AM
pratice test or exam??? its me MCSD 0 09-10-2004 02:35 AM
pratice test or exam??? its me MCDST 0 09-10-2004 02:35 AM