Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > multiplicity not validated by SAX ?

multiplicity not validated by SAX ?

Koen

Hi,

I'm using SAX to parse an xml instance document. When I have the XMLReader validate the document
against an xsd by using setFeature("http://xml.org/sax/features/validation", true), errors in the
multiplicity of elements are not reported, other errors are reported. Is this by design? These
actual errors are reported by XMLSpy however.

The SAXParser used is com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserI mpl.

Koen