Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dual Booting

Dual Booting

Naveed Anwar

Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
workstation 4.0?

I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
the following OS

win95.
win98.
winNt 4.0

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Naveed Anwar climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
> workstation 4.0?
>
> I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
> the following OS
>
> win95.
> win98.
> winNt 4.0

And Win XP
And Win 3.1
And Win ME
And Linux
And BSD
And So On...

What's your point?

JaR

Don't forget...
Vote for ME!

Ken Briscoe

"Naveed Anwar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00c401c49692$25928f10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
> workstation 4.0?

No. Sorry.

> I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
> the following OS
>
> win95.
> win98.
> winNt 4.0

I don't know where you read that, but it's entirely impossible to run
multiple OS's on one computer.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:26:31 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Naveed Anwar (bobby_jee2k2
@hotmail.com) said,
> Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
> workstation 4.0?

Yes. Install Win2K after you install NT.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

Doom

"Naveed Anwar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:00c401c49692$25928f10$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is Win2k Professional dual boot with windows NT
> workstation 4.0?
>
> I read that u can make dual boot of win2k professinal with
> the following OS
>
> win95.
> win98.
> winNt 4.0

Dual booting is a myth. Like usenet.

RH

Yes, all of this is true...but only in INDIA.

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, RH climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> Yes, all of this is true...but only in INDIA.

Thank you for reminding me. I'll have the tandoori chicken and a nice bowl
of the extra-hot curry, please.

JaR
Hungry Thug

Vote for me or get a call from Immigration.

You can only Dual Boot if the hard disks or the boot
partition is formatted using ths FAT file system. On NT
based Windows OS's

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, climbed on a soapbox & opined:

Bzzzzzt! Wrong answer.

JaR
Moderator Thug

Shes right you always want to install the oldest OS first.