Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Seeking tool to generate skeleton C++ code from header files

Seeking tool to generate skeleton C++ code from header files

Baron Samedi

I am looking for a (free) tool which takes C++ Header files as its
input and generates skeletons for the corresponding source code.

Just empty functions are acceptable, but a templating system would be
welcome.

Preferably something that runs under windows, but I could always use a
Linux Live CD, as I only expect to do this once.

Thanks in advance

Old program to generate skeleton of Finite State Machines Aardalath C Programming 4 01-27-2009 04:15 PM
Seeking code to parse header files Baron Samedi C++ 1 08-16-2007 08:47 AM
Generate Server Skeleton from WSDL Rich.Hephner@gmail.com Perl Misc 0 05-23-2007 02:14 PM
sample on how to generate XML skeleton from XSD akira XML 0 05-15-2006 02:28 PM

Advertisments