Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Linksys router's IP

Linksys router's IP

BHAM KAL

Hi,

I am using Vonage at home. My Linksys wireless router is connected to Vonage
unit and the Vonage unit is connected to the incoming cable modem. I have
not logged into the wireless router in a while, now I forgot it's IP
address, how do I find it?

Thanks

BHAM KAL

I changed the IP from default to something else.

"BHAM KAL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I am using Vonage at home. My Linksys wireless router is connected to
> Vonage
> unit and the Vonage unit is connected to the incoming cable modem. I have
> not logged into the wireless router in a while, now I forgot it's IP
> address, how do I find it?
>
> Thanks

Yves Konigshofer

Run "ipconfig" from a command prompt and note the default gateway. This
should be your router's LAN IP address (assuming that you are using it as a
router).

-Yves