Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Stoalen Discs

Stoalen Discs

Patty Martin

I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
discs that came with the binder for software.

The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
here.

Please advice.

Laura A. Robinson

circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
> discs that came with the binder for software.

Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
replacement CDs.

> The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
> here.

Your teacher is a bit strange.

Laura

P.S. What is "stoald"?

-Oscar Wilde

Wayne McGlinn

I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

Wayne
Brisbane, Oz

"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
> ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
> > discs that came with the binder for software.

> Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
> which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
> replacement CDs.
> >
> > The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
> > here.

> Your teacher is a bit strange.
>
> Laura
> >

> P.S. What is "stoald"?
>
> --
> Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
> -Oscar Wilde

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:49:07 +1000, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne McGlinn ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!

Well, yeah...what's your point?
-Oscar Wilde

AS

what country are you in Paddy, there are a couple of
places out there that will sell them, but getting a
replacment can be hard

Wayne

A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
I'm back to .cafe

Wayne

"Laura A. Robinson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:49:07 +1000, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne McGlinn ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> I think lots of those "teachers" or MCT's or whatever are strange!
>>

> Well, yeah...what's your point?
> --
> Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
> -Oscar Wilde

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Laura A. Robinson wrote:
> circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:38:07 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Patty Martin
> ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> I am taking a Windows 2003 class and someone stoald my
>> discs that came with the binder for software.

> Your teacher needs to contact the courseware ordering center from
> which the courseware was originally ordered and ask them to send
> replacement CDs.
>>
>> The teacher said to ask if I can get a replacement one
>> here.

> Your teacher is a bit strange.
>
> Laura
>>

> P.S. What is "stoald"?

A better question is why someone would stoal a FrisbeeŽ?

--
Fris "I'd like to buy a vowel, Pat" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here .. ok ok,
> I'm back to .cafe

There are on-point posts here?
-Oscar Wilde

Neil

babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson
<(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
>> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe
>>

> There are on-point posts here?

not intentionally

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 10:01:32 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> > circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 20:36:40 +1000, in
> > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Wayne ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> >> A point ... damn, forgot one is not allowed pointless posting here ..
> >> ok ok, I'm back to .cafe
> >>

> > There are on-point posts here?

> not intentionally

Whew! My universe went all topsy-turvy for a while there.

Laura
-Oscar Wilde