Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > MyDVD Sonic playing up

MyDVD Sonic playing up

t8769

Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
up,
askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
folder.

I can't find any way to stop this.

Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1

Any clues?

I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
no luck.

Thanks

WhzzKdd

"t8769" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Every time I plug my digital camera in, this damned software comes
> up,
> askes me if I want to upgrade and puts a folder in my MyDocuments
> folder.
>
> I can't find any way to stop this.
>

> Its Sonic MyDvd Lite 6.1.1
>

> Any clues?
>

> I've also found that I have to re-start the machine if I want to re-
> open the software. I've tried uninstalling then re-installing it, but
> no luck.
>

> Thanks

First clue is to go back and READ THE ANSWERS given the first two times you
posted your question.