Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Looking for a radius server with specific specs

Looking for a radius server with specific specs

M3ph

Hi there,

I'm looking for a software based radius server that will be accounting
my vpn users with the following specs:

- Must be able to allow/deny vpn based on source ip of the clients
- Must be able to have time limits
- Must be able to run on windows
- Would be nice if its scriptable, so I can build my own webinterface
around it
- Would be nice if it could use LDAP

I've been looking around a but but havent really found a easy solution
yet. Is there such a radius server around? Preferably not too
expensive

Regards,

M3ph

John

On May 14, 8:46 pm, M3ph <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm looking for a software based radius server that will be accounting
> my vpn users with the following specs:
>
> - Must be able to allow/deny vpn based on source ip of the clients
> - Must be able to have time limits
> - Must be able to run on windows
> - Would be nice if its scriptable, so I can build my own webinterface
> around it
> - Would be nice if it could use LDAP
>
> I've been looking around a but but havent really found a easy solution
> yet. Is there such a radius server around? Preferably not too
> expensive
>
> Regards,
>
> M3ph

more or less most radius servers that are in the market now satisfy
the above.

you may check cisco's ACS (but no scripting, and pretty expensive),
Juniper's steel-belted radius, and certainly radiator
(www.open.com.au)

--John

redirect traffic on specific ip to specific interface mimiseh Cisco 3 06-05-2005 09:14 PM
change server specs Aaron ASP .Net 3 08-30-2004 02:43 AM
Looking for a list of RADIUS complient Access Points Robert R Kircher, Jr. Wireless Networking 0 08-06-2004 06:49 PM
Radius Vendor Specific Attributes - Cisco Carl Neenan Cisco 1 07-31-2004 01:31 PM
Cisco radius attributes with Funk Steel-Belted Radius Server David Cisco 0 11-06-2003 09:54 PM

Advertisments