Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > wsdl2java in axis2

wsdl2java in axis2

Krish

Hi All,

Can any one tell me why wsdl2java on Axis2 generating some unresolved
parameter and so giving errors at the time of compilation.
Thanks

Philipp Taprogge

Hi!

Thus spake Krish on 05/14/2007 05:37 PM:
> Can any one tell me why wsdl2java on Axis2 generating some unresolved
> parameter and so giving errors at the time of compilation.

Yes, I guess someone might actually be able to give you an answer to
that question. That someone would have given a detailed description
of what you did and a complete copy of the compiler errors you
received. He also would have been provided with the version of the
axis implementation and the java compiler you have been using.

Come on, if you want help, you'll have to provide a little more
information on your problem...

Regards,

Phil