Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > which point-and-shoot to fish for on Ebay

which point-and-shoot to fish for on Ebay

Mike Eisenstadt

Hi all,

I want to go fishing on Ebay for a recent
model point-and-shoot digital camera.

Which one would you recommend with a
strong flash, not too much shutter latency
and the memory device preferred nowadays (whatever that might be)?

I have been using a Canon film point-and-
shoot and I want to switch to digital. Yes,
I bought it on Ebay some years ago.

Thanks in advance for any advice you have
about this.

Mike Eisenstadt
Austin, Texas

Jer

Mike Eisenstadt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I want to go fishing on Ebay for a recent
> model point-and-shoot digital camera.
>
> Which one would you recommend with a
> strong flash, not too much shutter latency
> and the memory device preferred nowadays (whatever that might be)?
>
> I have been using a Canon film point-and-
> shoot and I want to switch to digital. Yes,
> I bought it on Ebay some years ago.
>
> Thanks in advance for any advice you have
> about this.
>
> Mike Eisenstadt
> Austin, Texas

The one that was stolen is usually the cheapest.

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'