Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Articles on Siam Reap (Angkor Wat) and Phuket

Articles on Siam Reap (Angkor Wat) and Phuket

ascklee@gmail.com

Article on Siam Reap available from:

http://www.snaptheroom.com/People/Siam%20Reap.PDF

Article on Phuket available from:

http://www.snaptheroom.com/Thailand/Phuket.PDF

Article on golfing in Phuket available from:

http://www.snaptheroom.com/Thailand/Phuket-Golf.PDF

Articles are quite large (3 to 4 MB) as they are in colour.

Mr. Free Notes
http://www.SnapTheRoom.com/ -- photos of Singapore and the rest of
ASEAN
http://www.KedaiKopi.com/foto -- free photo hosting and storage --
no limit to the number or size of photos!

Marvin

> Article on Siam Reap available from:
>
> http://www.snaptheroom.com/People/Siam%20Reap.PDF
>
> Article on Phuket available from:
>
> http://www.snaptheroom.com/Thailand/Phuket.PDF
>
> Article on golfing in Phuket available from:
>
> http://www.snaptheroom.com/Thailand/Phuket-Golf.PDF
>
> Articles are quite large (3 to 4 MB) as they are in colour.
>

> Mr. Free Notes
> http://www.SnapTheRoom.com/ -- photos of Singapore and the rest of
> ASEAN
> http://www.KedaiKopi.com/foto -- free photo hosting and storage --
> no limit to the number or size of photos!

My wife and I visited Vietnam, Cambodia, and other places in
SE Asia two years ago. Our photos from there are available
at http://www.users.cloud9.net/~physchem/. It includes many
from Siem Reap. We took over 900 between us on that trip.