Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Frances is a wuss

OT: Frances is a wuss

=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

That is all.

Rowdy Yates

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:O90Dr7clEHA.3896
@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

> That is all.

but is she hawt?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

Rowdy Yates wrote:
> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:O90Dr7clEHA.3896 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
>
>> That is all.

> but is she hawt?

Only 70-75 degrees (F), but with no power for 50 hours, and having to close
all the windows because of wind/rain, it got a little too hawt for my
liking.

--
Fris "B.O. Plenty" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics

kpg

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

#
> That is all.

Ivan the Terrible is coming for you (or me.)

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!

Rowdy Yates

FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Rowdy Yates wrote:
>> FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:O90Dr7clEHA.3896 @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> That is all.

>> but is she hawt?

> Only 70-75 degrees (F), but with no power for 50 hours, and having to
> close all the windows because of wind/rain, it got a little too hawt
> for my liking.

now thats one hawt gurl.

(yo! - you be good and keep yourself safe - you hear!!)

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox & opined:

> That is all.

Glad to see you is OK, if a tad smellier than normal.

JaR

Consultant

i used to have a male boss named francis, he too was a wuss

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is all.

Rowdy Yates

JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns955E857394F14plentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, FrisbeeŽ climbed on a soapbox &
> opined:
>
>> That is all.

> Glad to see you is OK, if a tad smellier than normal.
>
> JaR

*rowdy enters room*
*Frisbee hiding in corner*
*sniff.. sniff..sniff*

"DAMN! thats-a-spicy-meat-a-ball"

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

LnkWizard

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> That is all.

True, but you gotta admit that Andrew '92 rocked

---
LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

---

Laura A. Robinson

circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 14:08:58 -0400, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> That is all.

Frances peed all over NYC today and flooded half the city.
-Oscar Wilde