Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY

LINKSYS VOIP PHONE ADAPTER PAP2-NA STAY-EBAY

It's Me

I have bought one of these from the seller billionax and would like to ask
if anyone has and updated the firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?

I did ask the seller but he was none compital and I can't blame him.

So if anyone else has updated these, could you let me know.

Many Thanks

It's Me

I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

SBS

It's Me ((E-Mail Removed)) ha scritto:

:: I have bought one of these from the seller billionax
:: and would like to ask if anyone has and updated the
:: firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?
:: I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

Those devices aren't brand-new. They are refurbished
which means they have been used (may be broken) and
then repaired.

It's Me

> Those devices aren't brand-new. They are refurbished
> which means they have been used (may be broken) and
> then repaired.

I know, but I did have a faulty one and he replaced it with no problem.

Now the new one is working fine but I am not sure if I can update the
firmware, so that's why I am asking if anyone here has bought one from him
and updated the firmware.

Its Me

JohnB

I purchased one of these in February and have had no problems with it. I
updated the firmware to version
3.1.22(LS) with no problems.

To be on the safe side do not connect it to the internet until the update is
complete and you have checked that Provision Enable is set to no.

"It's Me" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:46485164$0$6951$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have bought one of these from the seller billionax and would like to ask
>if anyone has and updated the firmware from version 3.1.8 (LS)?
>
> I did ask the seller but he was none compital and I can't blame him.
>
> So if anyone else has updated these, could you let me know.
>
> Many Thanks
>
> It's Me
>
> I would add he is an excelent ebayer.

It's Me

"JohnB" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Npm2i.10240$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I purchased one of these in February and have had no problems with it. I
>updated the firmware to version
> 3.1.22(LS) with no problems.
>
> To be on the safe side do not connect it to the internet until the update
> is complete and you have checked that Provision Enable is set to no.

Thanks for the reply. I have already set the Provision Enable to NO but I se
what you mean check it after upgrade and before going on the net.

I may have a go then.

Thanks again.

It's Me

All updated, no problems so far.