Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > How do I delete Yahoo browser services

How do I delete Yahoo browser services

peterleg peterleg is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I was using Yahoo Messenger but i changed to MSN so I uninstalled everything yahoo BUT the last program Yahoo Browser Services crashed my computer. I started it up again and it still crashed it so how do I get it off my Add or Remove Program list.
Thanks
Peterleg