Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Virtual tour around house

Virtual tour around house

marek.pracz22@gmail.com

Hi all,

I want to create digital tour around my house and put in into
webpage.
Do you have any experience in creating such and sharing on the
internet?

What tool would you recommend?

I'm interesting in freeware but if there aren't any or commercial
tolls are really better (in compression) then commercial should be
fine.

Thanks

Marco