Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: Cats

Reply
Thread Tools

OT: Cats

 
 
Rowdy Yates
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2004

SFW

http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6



--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
"If it doesn't sleep, doesn't eat, doesn't take **** breaks and plays poker
24 hours a day - it's a bot!"
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
nerd32768
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2004

"Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Xns955E49F645682rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
>
> SFW
>
> http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6


it didn't eat my Prozac, it ate a lot of one of my teacher's Prozac


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
kpg
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-08-2004
"nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\145053.htm (9/8/2004 12:09:57 PM) #
>
> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Xns955E49F645682rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
> >
> > SFW
> >
> > http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6

>
> it didn't eat my Prozac, it ate a lot of one of my teacher's Prozac
>
>


Are you off the ridiline again?

--
kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
Certificates? We don't need no steenking Certificates!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2004
circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 04:18:45 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> SFW
>
> http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg
>
> http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6
>

To answer the question: the one on the left. The one in the middle
obviously ate my Vicodin.

Laura
--
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
-Oscar Wilde
 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-09-2004
circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 12:11:45 -0500, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, kpg ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
> "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > # Name-Host Conflict: file://c:\temp\145053.htm (9/8/2004 12:09:57 PM) #
> >
> > "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:Xns955E49F645682rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
> > >
> > > SFW
> > >
> > > http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg
> > >
> > > http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6

> >
> > it didn't eat my Prozac, it ate a lot of one of my teacher's Prozac
> >
> >

>
> Are you off the ridiline again?
>
>

Ritalin, even...
--
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
-Oscar Wilde
 
Reply With Quote
 
catwalker63
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2004
Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)> prattled ceaslessly in
news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 04:18:45 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Rowdy Yates
> ((E-Mail Removed)) said,
>> SFW
>>
>> http://media1.funnyjunk.com/pics/drugcats.jpg
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5ogh6
>>

> To answer the question: the one on the left. The one in the middle
> obviously ate my Vicodin.
>
> Laura


Yuck, that stuff make me barf!

--
Catwalker
aka Pu$$y Feet
BS, MCP

"If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."
 
Reply With Quote
 
Laura A. Robinson
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2004
circa Fri, 10 Sep 2004 02:20:08 -0500, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, catwalker63 (_catwalker63
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)) said,
> > To answer the question: the one on the left. The one in the middle
> > obviously ate my Vicodin.
> >
> > Laura

>
> Yuck, that stuff make me barf!
>

That stuff make me high...
--
Experience is the name every one gives to their mistakes.
-Oscar Wilde
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
my cats in heat,any saskatoon people who will let their tom visit a couple of days--for real SASKSINNER Computer Support 16 04-09-2005 06:46 AM
I write virtual cats and spiders in Java ! Brian Raab Java 0 10-06-2004 07:16 AM
OT: Cats and Dogs Dragon MCSE 2 09-01-2004 03:38 PM
pics of cats and bugs yepp Digital Photography 8 10-06-2003 12:27 PM
CATS AS ART !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 9 09-10-2003 09:28 PM



Advertisments