Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > what is the benefit?

what is the benefit?

=?Utf-8?B?QWx2aQ==?=

Hi,
I am a cse graduate.I have been working with Visual Studio 2005 for last 2
yrs.I have developed a wide range of skill in this tool and I also have
developed some CRE , POS , CMS and ERPs.Now I want to join with high quality
organization like Microsoft or Adobe or else . I need a oppurtinity to prove
myself and my skills.

How can I get the opportunity? Do MCSD will help me to gain the chance?