Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > What is the benefit?

What is the benefit?

=?Utf-8?B?QWx2aQ==?=

hi,
I am a cse graduate.I have been working with developing for 4 yrs.I am using
Visual Studio 2005 for 2 yrs. I have developed POS , CRE , CMS , ERP and
other solutions with are running in various commercial communities.

Now I am wanting to switch myself for a better oppurtunity.I want to work
for some high quality companies like Microsoft , Adobe or else.

I know that I have the skill but the problem is I dont know the way.

Will MCSD help me to meet my goal? What is the benefit of MCSD? What is the
value of MCSD? Can I have a guideline which will tend me to the goal?