Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > [OT] Vote for Me!

[OT] Vote for Me!

JaR

Well, that does it.

The current set of choices for President has convinced me that it is
time I did something different this November.

Therefore, I am announcing my intention to run for President of the
United States of America.

Don’t click “next”, I’m serious! Don’t you all think that an MCNGP in
the White House would make better sense than either Bush or Kerry?

Not only that, but I won’t even have to resort to attack advertising.
All I have to do is sit back and let the Repubs and Dems continue to
spend millions bashing each other. It won’t cost me a cent! I don’t have
to suck up to the corporate lobbyists, because I won’t need as much money.

You want to slow down offshore outsourcing? How’s this; for every
displaced job, the company will be fined $20,000 per year. Fifty percent
of the money will go towards retraining and job assistance for the
displaced workers, the other half will go towards assisting businesses
that hire and train local workers. Any industries wanting to do business
in the US must do at least 50% of their manufacturing or production in
the US. Businesses that hire undocumented aliens will be fined the same
amount per worker. Workers with forged documents shall be subject to
imprisonment, then deportation. Aliens caught in the US after having
been deported once shall be subject to imprisonment. As there is a
shortage of space in federal prisons, inmates will be required to build
a new low-tech, barbed wire surrounded tent city in the middle of the
Arizona desert. Escapees are invited to try to make it back to
Mexico/Costa Rica/Columbia/Wherever if the think they can.

All aid to foreign governments will be suspended indefinitely. All
troops stationed overseas shall be recalled. The nations affected by
this action can either petition the United Nations for assistance, or
FOAD. US troops will begin duties patrolling our borders. Persons from
countries “friendly” to the US will, with proper documentation, be
welcomed. Others will have to apply for special permission to enter the
country, and their stay will be subject to review at any time. Failure
to comply will result in imprisonment.

Federal Income tax will be reset at 5% of income. All tax deductions,
write-offs, and other “loopholes” are disallowed. No exceptions.

Grrr… This started out to be a one-paragraph post and just look what
happened.

JaR
Presidential Thug

Neil

babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Don't you all think that an MCNGP in
> the White House would make better sense than either Bush or Kerry?

The great State of Ontario unanimously casts all of its electoral votes
to the only candidate who can lead us into the 22nd century, JaR!!!!!

Oh, hang on, I think I see a dimpled chad issue here...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Consultant

are you rich?

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well, that does it.
>
> The current set of choices for President has convinced me that it is
> time I did something different this November.
>
> Therefore, I am announcing my intention to run for President of the
> United States of America.
>
> Don’t click “next”, I’m serious! Don’t you all think that an MCNGP in
> the White House would make better sense than either Bush or Kerry?
>
> Not only that, but I won’t even have to resort to attack advertising.
> All I have to do is sit back and let the Repubs and Dems continue to
> spend millions bashing each other. It won’t cost me a cent! I don’t have
> to suck up to the corporate lobbyists, because I won’t need as much money.
>
> You want to slow down offshore outsourcing? How’s this; for every
> displaced job, the company will be fined $20,000 per year. Fifty percent
> of the money will go towards retraining and job assistance for the
> displaced workers, the other half will go towards assisting businesses
> that hire and train local workers. Any industries wanting to do business
> in the US must do at least 50% of their manufacturing or production in
> the US. Businesses that hire undocumented aliens will be fined the same
> amount per worker. Workers with forged documents shall be subject to
> imprisonment, then deportation. Aliens caught in the US after having
> been deported once shall be subject to imprisonment. As there is a
> shortage of space in federal prisons, inmates will be required to build
> a new low-tech, barbed wire surrounded tent city in the middle of the
> Arizona desert. Escapees are invited to try to make it back to
> Mexico/Costa Rica/Columbia/Wherever if the think they can.
>
> All aid to foreign governments will be suspended indefinitely. All
> troops stationed overseas shall be recalled. The nations affected by
> this action can either petition the United Nations for assistance, or
> FOAD. US troops will begin duties patrolling our borders. Persons from
> countries “friendly” to the US will, with proper documentation, be
> welcomed. Others will have to apply for special permission to enter the
> country, and their stay will be subject to review at any time. Failure
> to comply will result in imprisonment.
>
> Federal Income tax will be reset at 5% of income. All tax deductions,
> write-offs, and other “loopholes” are disallowed. No exceptions.
>
> Grrr… This started out to be a one-paragraph post and just look what
> happened.
>
> JaR
> Presidential Thug

Ken Briscoe

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Therefore, I am announcing my intention to run for President of the
> United States of America.

I got a couple nuggets of advice for you, son.

1) Make sure she swallows - you don't want to leave evidence on her clothes.
2) If the country is under attack, stop reading about kitties and
butterflies to react.
c) Spend more time at work than on vacation.
4) Stay away from theaters and motorcades.
V) Take every available opportunity to publicly praise Jodie Foster.
6) Repeat after me: "I am not a crook."

That is all. Carry on.

--

KB - MCNGP "Presidential Advisor thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

Ken Briscoe

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> are you rich?

No, but his wife is.

--

KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Ken Briscoe climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Therefore, I am announcing my intention to run for President of the
>> United States of America.
>>

> I got a couple nuggets of advice for you, son.
>
> 1) Make sure she swallows - you don't want to leave evidence on her
> clothes. 2) If the country is under attack, stop reading about kitties
> and butterflies to react.
> c) Spend more time at work than on vacation.
> 4) Stay away from theaters and motorcades.
> V) Take every available opportunity to publicly praise Jodie Foster.
> 6) Repeat after me: "I am not a crook."
>
> That is all. Carry on.

Noted without comment.

JaR
Presidential Thug

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> are you rich?

> No, but his wife is.

in his fantasies...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> are you rich?

Gimme four years as Pres and I will be.

Vote for;
JaR

Neil

babbling on and on again "Ken Briscoe" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> "JaR" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> Therefore, I am announcing my intention to run for President of the
>> United States of America.
>>

> I got a couple nuggets of advice for you, son.
>
> 1) Make sure she swallows - you don't want to leave evidence on her
> clothes. 2) If the country is under attack, stop reading about kitties
> and butterflies to react.
> c) Spend more time at work than on vacation.
> 4) Stay away from theaters and motorcades.
> V) Take every available opportunity to publicly praise Jodie Foster.
> 6) Repeat after me: "I am not a crook."
>
> That is all. Carry on.

PotD

--
Neil MCNGP #30

kpg

I am both for and against your presidency.
--
JFK

Read my lips: No New President!
--