Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > toolbar for 64-bit IE

toolbar for 64-bit IE

treesy

Hi,

My toolbar is a 32-bit dll for IE7.It works well on IE 32-bit. Now I'm
promoting it to a 64-bit dll. I want it work as well on IE 64-bit.

On IE 32-bit, the registry entries are follows:
1.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar {My
toolbar's CLSID GUID}
2.HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID{My toolbar's CLSID GUID}

But On IE 64-bit, there is no TOOLBAR folder under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\
Anyone can tell me the right registry entries?

Thanks in advance!

treesy

I create a TOOLBAR folder, and my new dll works well just like on 32-bit IE.
Sometimes, the simplest one is the answer.

"treesy" <(E-Mail Removed)> 写入消息新闻:%(E-Mail Removed) bl...
> Hi,
>
> My toolbar is a 32-bit dll for IE7.It works well on IE 32-bit. Now I'm
> promoting it to a 64-bit dll. I want it work as well on IE 64-bit.
>
> On IE 32-bit, the registry entries are follows:
> 1.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar {My
> toolbar's CLSID GUID}
> 2.HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID{My toolbar's CLSID GUID}
>

> But On IE 64-bit, there is no TOOLBAR folder under
> HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\
> Anyone can tell me the right registry entries?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Feliks Dzerzhinsky

window.open with toolbar=1 and without google toolbar ? pcouas Javascript 0 02-19-2007 08:28 AM
Toolbar behind toolbar help pls? Dribbler Computer Support 4 05-01-2005 11:10 AM
Bookmarks Toolbar Folder TP Firefox 1 11-03-2003 07:53 AM
Single line toolbar - how A Firefox 1 09-10-2003 05:53 PM
Toolbar Folder?? dj tuchler Firefox 0 08-16-2003 09:19 PM

Advertisments