Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Re: 70-224 exchange 2000

Re: 70-224 exchange 2000

>I realize that I should have posted this earlier, but I didn't think
>you'd be _impatients_. frankly based on the last couple of posts I think
>_eucalyptus_. _Lettuce_ look at the last one. Leaf's? I hope you earn a
>good _celery_, becuase a stand-up comic gig is not in your future. I
>hope that this will cause a _rasin_ your quality of posts. if it doesn't
>don't bother to _turnip_ for more. now _pea_-off...and the ladies say
>that if _euanymous_ you can forget about it. so stop _graping_ about it.

VIOLA!!! We have a winner

with first prize for this years MCNGP 'green fingers' award going
to.......... Neil.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

> babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
> news:Xns955E6DC38D8BCplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:
>
>> Why? This topic is apollen.

> becuase we're bloomin' idiots

And you have the flora.

Neil

babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> VIOLA!!! We have a winner
>
> with first prize for this years MCNGP 'green fingers' award going
> to.......... Neil.

*sniff*
I want to thank the acedemy for this amazing honour
*sniff*
YOU LIKE ME...YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!!!
*sniff*
now watch me do some push ups...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Tue, 07 Sep 2004 09:57:04 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,

> >>what the ficus are you talking about?

> > go fig yourself
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
> >

> pistillate off....

Stamen, stay! Leaf them alone!
-Oscar Wilde

Laura A. Robinson

circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 11:16:48 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> >>Allright, people. Let's stamen on topic!

> > Kline <sig> leaf's in disgust.
> >
> > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

> I realize that I should have posted this earlier, but I didn't think
> you'd be _impatients_. frankly based on the last couple of posts I think
> _eucalyptus_. _Lettuce_ look at the last one. Leaf's? I hope you earn a
> good _celery_, becuase a stand-up comic gig is not in your future. I
> hope that this will cause a _rasin_ your quality of posts. if it doesn't
> don't bother to _turnip_ for more. now _pea_-off...and the ladies say
> that if _euanymous_ you can forget about it. so stop _graping_ about it.

<sigh> I need to start reading the whole thread before replying...
-Oscar Wilde

Laura A. Robinson

circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:05:07 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>

> > VIOLA!!! We have a winner
> >
> > with first prize for this years MCNGP 'green fingers' award going
> > to.......... Neil.

> *sniff*
> I want to thank the acedemy for this amazing honour
> *sniff*
> YOU LIKE ME...YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!!!
> *sniff*
> now watch me do some push ups...

Should we call you Sally Douglas or Kirk Field?

Laura
-Oscar Wilde

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:05:07 -0700, in
> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
> said,
>> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.>
>> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>

>> > VIOLA!!! We have a winner
>> >
>> > with first prize for this years MCNGP 'green fingers' award going
>> > to.......... Neil.

>> *sniff*
>> I want to thank the acedemy for this amazing honour
>> *sniff*
>> YOU LIKE ME...YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!!!
>> *sniff*
>> now watch me do some push ups...
>>

> Should we call you Sally Douglas or Kirk Field?
>
> Laura

Or Jack Palance.

JaR
Vote for ME!

Neil

babbling on and on again Laura A. Robinson <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed) om:

> Should we call you Sally Douglas or Kirk Field?

doesn't matter so long as you call me

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Neil

babbling on and on again JaR <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:Xns955F9B7F3F08Aplentespamsuxsofthom@207.46.2 48.16:

> In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Laura A. Robinson climbed on a
> soapbox & opined:
>
>> circa Wed, 08 Sep 2004 14:05:07 -0700, in
>> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Neil ((E-Mail Removed))
>> said,
>>> babbling on and on again The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere

<.>
>>> spewed in news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> *sniff*
>>> I want to thank the acedemy for this amazing honour
>>> *sniff*
>>> YOU LIKE ME...YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!!!
>>> *sniff*
>>> now watch me do some push ups...
>>>

>> Should we call you Sally Douglas or Kirk Field?
>>
>> Laura

> Or Jack Palance.
>
> JaR
> Vote for ME!

ding! 5 points for Oscar trivia to JaR

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Laura A. Robinson

circa Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:17:08 -0700, in
microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR ((E-Mail Removed))
said,
> >> *sniff*
> >> I want to thank the acedemy for this amazing honour
> >> *sniff*
> >> YOU LIKE ME...YOU REALLY REALLY LIKE ME!!!
> >> *sniff*
> >> now watch me do some push ups...
> >>

> > Should we call you Sally Douglas or Kirk Field?
> >
> > Laura

> Or Jack Palance.

Oh, that's right. That should read "Sally Palance or Jack Field".
-Oscar Wilde