Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

BIG TRUBBLE: STOLEN WIRELESS CONNECTION

Rowdy Yates

"Mike T." <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:uH163APlEHA.1008
@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

> "Rowdy Yates" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:Xns955D6E1694122rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16. ..
>> "kpg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:OalxklOlEHA.1152
>> @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:
>>
>> > What you are suggesting is illegal in most places.

>> you lie - fsking guy!
>>
>> > Like my grandmother used to say: If you don't change
>> > the SSID and enable MAC filtering then you'll need to
>> > own a set of burglar tools.

>> is yo' grandma happy? does yo' grandma suck eggs? she better be happy!
>> happy happy joy joy...
>>

> Your grandma sounds bitter. Is she bitter?

granny was one bitter egg sucker.

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Mike T.

"The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere" <.> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
> >
> >did i mention, HA HA HA?

> if it were true, it really would be funny!

Here's a funny (sick variety, not hahaha variety) story:

Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges because he was wardriving one
evening, and found someone's unsecured access point. He got discovered by a
cop because he was driving the wrong way down a one-way street. The cop
stopped him, saw that the freak's pants were around his ankles, and saw the
filth on the guy's laptop screen.

http://www.canoe.ca/NewsStand/London...22/264890.html

--
Mike T
Spiffy sig currently under development.

>Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges

gas the fcuker.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Rowdy Yates

news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges

> gas the fcuker.
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

agent orange his a$$

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/

Neil

babbling on and on again "Talyn" <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed in
news:766d01c494e9$22ce1b00$(E-Mail Removed):

> Good
> luck in court!

nonononono.....it's:

GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

--
Neil MCNGP #30

JaR

In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Devin Mcquiosquinox climbed on a
soapbox & opined:

> Well I got served for downloading music by the RIAA and
> Comcast has all the logs as proof it came from me but I
> think my wireless was hijacked by the doody face next door
> cuz I don't use any music downlaoding software or related
> sites.
>
> I need someone to break into this guys house and find
> proof of his surfing i-net access paths.
>
> $20,000 is your's, talk to me if interested.

Well, at least you're an original troll. Where di I pick up the $$$?

JaR
Broke Thug

Neil

babbling on and on again Rowdy Yates <(E-Mail Removed)>
spewed in news:Xns955D7C36C4F33rowdyyates2123@207.46.248.16:

> The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>>>Some dirtbag got busted on child pr0n charges

>> gas the fcuker.
>>
>> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
>>

> agent orange his a$$

and stick his remains on a pike in the middle of Nathan Phillips
Square...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

Talyn

Are they really sending them to prison? Dang... Hope you
enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

Talyn

news:009d01c494fe$d6ca9060$(E-Mail Removed):

> Are they really sending them to prison? Dang... Hope you
> enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

yer new here aren't you Talyn...

and it's "pound me in the a$$ federal prison" now go watch "office
space" and don't come back till you have memorized it...

--
Neil MCNGP #30

>Hope you
>enjoy your time with buba, Your cell mate...

you mean eddie?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3