Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

Realtek RTL8150 USB 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

Is there not a x64 Vista driver out?

the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on RTM
Ultimate.

Any help please?

Theo

Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?

Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?

Your best source for an answer is Realtek.

Kaspanova wrote:
> Is there not a x64 Vista driver out?
>
> the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on RTM
> Ultimate.
>
> Any help please?

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The latest
driver is for XP.

But, thanks.

"Theo" wrote:

> Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?
>
> Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?
>
> Your best source for an answer is Realtek.
>

> Kaspanova wrote:
> > Is there not a x64 Vista driver out?
> >
> > the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on RTM
> > Ultimate.
> >
> > Any help please?

Colin Barnhorst

The AC97 download for Vista is at
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

"Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The
> latest
> driver is for XP.
>
> But, thanks.
>
> "Theo" wrote:
>
>> Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?
>>
>> Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?
>>
>> Your best source for an answer is Realtek.
>>

>> Kaspanova wrote:
>> > Is there not a x64 Vista driver out?
>> >
>> > the XP one from my installation CD worked on RC2. Its not recognised on
>> > RTM
>> > Ultimate.
>> >
>> > Any help please?

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

Thanks for the links Colin Barnhorst, but you obviously didn't read the post.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> The AC97 download for Vista is at
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
> and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>
> "Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The
> > latest
> > driver is for XP.
> >
> > But, thanks.
> >
> > "Theo" wrote:
> >
> >> Have you checked the Realtek web site for a driver?
> >>
> >> Have you contacted Realtek about a driver?
> >>
> >> Your best source for an answer is Realtek.

Dennis Pack

Kaspanova:
Colin read your post but mis interpreted what you wanted because
other than the title line there is no mention of which drivers were wanted.
I started to post the same answer as Colin.
For drivers for the Realtek RTL8150 USB Fast Ethernet adapter
the latest driver listing was May, 2004 for XP, which was before x64 was
released. Contact Realtek for updated drivers. With Vista x64 only signed
drivers will install. Have a great day.

--
Dennis Pack
XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64
"Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for the links Colin Barnhorst, but you obviously didn't read the
> post.
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
>> The AC97 download for Vista is at
>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
>> and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
>> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
>>
>> "Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi, I've checked the Realtek website and done countless searches. The
>> > latest
>> > driver is for XP.
>> >
>> > But, thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?S2FzcGFub3Zh?=

Thnaks heaps for the response, I thought I was clear, I will contact Realtek
though.

"Dennis Pack" wrote:

> Kaspanova:
> Colin read your post but mis interpreted what you wanted because
> other than the title line there is no mention of which drivers were wanted.
> I started to post the same answer as Colin.
> For drivers for the Realtek RTL8150 USB Fast Ethernet adapter
> the latest driver listing was May, 2004 for XP, which was before x64 was
> released. Contact Realtek for updated drivers. With Vista x64 only signed
> drivers will install. Have a great day.
>

> --
> Dennis Pack
> XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64
> Office Prof. Plus 2007
> "Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks for the links Colin Barnhorst, but you obviously didn't read the
> > post.
> >
> > "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
> >
> >> The AC97 download for Vista is at
> >> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...tDown=false#AC
> >> and the High Definition Codecs for Vista is at
> >> http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs
> >>
> >> "Kaspanova" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

Hi:
I would regulary check these two sites: