Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > common yahoo mail with internet explorer problem - email appears blank when trying to view email

common yahoo mail with internet explorer problem - email appears blank when trying to view email

jameshanley39@yahoo.co.uk

common yahoo mail problem - email appears blank when trying to view
them - with old yahoo mail.

(yahoo currently have 2 interfaces, an old one, and a new "beta" one
that looks a bit like outlook express and I think uses "Web 2.0"
technology or something of that ilk)

2 workarounds

a)use opera !! or maybe firefox
b)use yahoo mail beta.

I would use Opera, and the old yahoo mail.

Since I like the naturally big fonts on my 800x600 15" screen. I
don't need a higher resolution.

--
But
for yahoo mail beta, it may be better to have a high resolution. A

You don't need to be an administrator to install or use it, so you can
install and use it from a guest account.

It may be possible to change resolution through ctrl panel..display ,
even from a guest account. I tried it once and got an error.. another
time and it worked. Different comps. And I haven't investigated it
much.