Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Free phone calls from USA Five Star

Re: Free phone calls from USA Five Star

caroline

"caroline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
> Hi.
> The above link I posted some weeks ago.
> The Cass Lake number went down again overnight, anyone know what is going
> on.
>
> "caroline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:mhJVh.4266$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > My daughters provider is T Mobile her friend also uses the same number

> > call using Cingular.
> > Are we saying that the providers are blocking calls to this free number.
> >

> > "Ozark" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...

<(E-Mail Removed)>

dialling

could
> > only

> > numbers for

millitary

> > tohttp://www.futurephone.com/index.html

> > > Unfortunately Future phone is down at present.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

caroline apparently replied to herself:

> "caroline" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:...
>> Hi.
>> The above link I posted some weeks ago.

It has evidently scrolled off the newsserver.

>> The Cass Lake number went down again overnight, anyone know what is
>> going on.

This is an international public Usenet newsgroup, not your phone
company. Have you called them?

(not an NTLworld helpdesk either)

--
-bts