Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > hiddenf ield

Reply
Thread Tools

hiddenf ield

 
 
itaisa@netvision.net.il
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2007
Hi all
my question is like that:
i have a form with a text field which the user has to fill in then
click on the link to the next page(i do it with javascript) then i
have another link on the next page which the user have had transfered
and when he clicks it, it will go back to the first page and here i
want to keep the input that the user typed in the text box. in other
words i want that what the user typed in the textbox will be saved
when he's going back
I'm trying to solve it for 3 days and i give up
does anyone know the solution?thanks
itai

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Jonathan N. Little
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-12-2007
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi all
> my question is like that:
> i have a form with a text field which the user has to fill in then
> click on the link to the next page(i do it with javascript)


Bad idea, use a "submit" button.

> then i
> have another link on the next page which the user have had transfered
> and when he clicks it, it will go back to the first page and here i
> want to keep the input that the user typed in the text box. in other
> words i want that what the user typed in the textbox will be saved
> when he's going back
> I'm trying to solve it for 3 days and i give up
> does anyone know the solution?thanks


Let's see URL and can better advise.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
itaisa@netvision.net.il
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2007

Jonathan N. Little כתב:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Hi all
> > my question is like that:
> > i have a form with a text field which the user has to fill in then
> > click on the link to the next page(i do it with javascript)

>
> Bad idea, use a "submit" button.
>
> > then i
> > have another link on the next page which the user have had transfered
> > and when he clicks it, it will go back to the first page and here i
> > want to keep the input that the user typed in the text box. in other
> > words i want that what the user typed in the textbox will be saved
> > when he's going back
> > I'm trying to solve it for 3 days and i give up
> > does anyone know the solution?thanks

>
> Let's see URL and can better advise.
>
> --
> Take care,
>
> Jonathan
> -------------------
> LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
> http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com


hi
I need to know how to implement it
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments