Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MS has outsourced their customer serivce?

Reply
Thread Tools

MS has outsourced their customer serivce?

 
 
TBone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of course, every time you
get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least they give you their
name and also the name of their manager. However, certain consistencies have
led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their cusotmer service?

First email:

"My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you with
this issue...
If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar Tahbildar..."

Second email:

"My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting you today...
If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji Nambiar..."

Third email:

"My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to assist you today...
If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder Saini..."


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
=?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
TBone wrote:
> Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of course, every
> time you get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least
> they give you their name and also the name of their manager. However,
> certain consistencies have led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their
> cusotmer service?
>
> First email:
>
> "My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you
> with this issue...
> If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar Tahbildar..."
>
> Second email:
>
> "My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting you today...
> If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji Nambiar..."
>
> Third email:
>
> "My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to assist you
> today... If you have any comments or feedback about the service I
> provided you, please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder
> Saini..."


So basically if I want to get hired by Microsoft, I need to change my name
to Sandeep Talwar?

--
Fris "How am I to be helping you today?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13

The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
http://www.mcngp.com

Certaholics
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Consultant
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
you know damn right

"FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> TBone wrote:
> > Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of course, every
> > time you get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least
> > they give you their name and also the name of their manager. However,
> > certain consistencies have led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their
> > cusotmer service?
> >
> > First email:
> >
> > "My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you
> > with this issue...
> > If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> > please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar Tahbildar..."
> >
> > Second email:
> >
> > "My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting you today...
> > If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> > please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji Nambiar..."
> >
> > Third email:
> >
> > "My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to assist you
> > today... If you have any comments or feedback about the service I
> > provided you, please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder
> > Saini..."

>
> So basically if I want to get hired by Microsoft, I need to change my name
> to Sandeep Talwar?
>
> --
> Fris "How am I to be helping you today?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
>
> The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> http://www.mcngp.com
>
> Certaholics
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
molsonexpert
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004

"Consultant" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:#(E-Mail Removed)...
> you know damn right
>
> "FrisbeeŽ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > TBone wrote:
> > > Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of course, every
> > > time you get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least
> > > they give you their name and also the name of their manager. However,
> > > certain consistencies have led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their
> > > cusotmer service?
> > >
> > > First email:
> > >
> > > "My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you
> > > with this issue...
> > > If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> > > please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar Tahbildar..."
> > >
> > > Second email:
> > >
> > > "My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting you today...
> > > If you have any comments or feedback about the service I provided you,
> > > please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji Nambiar..."
> > >
> > > Third email:
> > >
> > > "My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to assist you
> > > today... If you have any comments or feedback about the service I
> > > provided you, please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder
> > > Saini..."

> >
> > So basically if I want to get hired by Microsoft, I need to change my

name
> > to Sandeep Talwar?
> >
> > --
> > Fris "How am I to be helping you today?" beeŽ, MCNGP #13
> >
> > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
> > http://www.mcngp.com
> >
> > Certaholics
> > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/certaholics
> >

>
>


fer sure.

apu.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
? you have just worked this out
>-----Original Message-----
>Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of

course, every time you
>get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least

they give you their
>name and also the name of their manager. However, certain

consistencies have
>led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their cusotmer

service?
>
>First email:
>
>"My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity to

assist you with
>this issue...
>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

provided you,
>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar

Tahbildar..."
>
>Second email:
>
>"My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting

you today...
>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

provided you,
>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji

Nambiar..."
>
>Third email:
>
>"My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to

assist you today...
>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

provided you,
>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder

Saini..."
>
>
>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
Tashar Bejir
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
Look you ungratefuls Americans do not work hard and we
have proven to be more educated more efficient and do not
surf the web all day. Innovation is in our hands now, go
weep forth to Colin Powell and whoever else supports our
call center. We will bury you continually with our pride
and work ethics.

Tashar B.
MS Support Office DIVISION

>-----Original Message-----
>? you have just worked this out
>>-----Original Message-----
>>Trying to email the folks at MS about something. Of

>course, every time you
>>get back the standard boilerplate response, but at least

>they give you their
>>name and also the name of their manager. However,

certain
>consistencies have
>>led me to wonder if MS has outsorced their cusotmer

>service?
>>
>>First email:
>>
>>"My name is Parimala, and I appreciate the opportunity

to
>assist you with
>>this issue...
>>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

>provided you,
>>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Lahar

>Tahbildar..."
>>
>>Second email:
>>
>>"My name is Biji and I take the opportunity of assisting

>you today...
>>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

>provided you,
>>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Shaji

>Nambiar..."
>>
>>Third email:
>>
>>"My name is Amit and I thank you for the opportunity to

>assist you today...
>>If you have any comments or feedback about the service I

>provided you,
>>please send an e-mail message to my manager, Parminder

>Saini..."
>>
>>
>>.
>>

>.
>

 
Reply With Quote
 
TBone
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> ? you have just worked this out


I rarely need to contact Microsoft. Partly from fear of being absorbed into
the collective.

TBone
"The truth of life is right here in this bottle"


 
Reply With Quote
 
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
Tashar Bejir wrote:
> Look you ungratefuls Americans do not work hard and we
> have proven to be more educated more efficient and do not
> surf the web all day. Innovation is in our hands now, go
> weep forth to Colin Powell and whoever else supports our
> call center. We will bury you continually with our pride
> and work ethics.
>
> Tashar B.
> MS Support Office DIVISION


I call bullbutter.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Neil
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
babbling on and on again FrisbeeŽ <(E-Mail Removed)> spewed
in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> I call bullbutter.


yeah! no way MS would give thier call center jockey's web access...

that would be....sensible...

--
Neil MCNGP #30
the "curious" hair on the soap of society
 
Reply With Quote
 
JaR
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-03-2004
In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Tashar Bejir climbed on a soapbox &
opined:

> Look you ungratefuls Americans do not work hard and we
> have proven to be more educated more efficient and do not
> surf the web all day. Innovation is in our hands now, go
> weep forth to Colin Powell and whoever else supports our
> call center. We will bury you continually with our pride
> and work ethics.
>
> Tashar B.
> MS Support Office DIVISION


Oh, goodness me. This is the third time that you have been using the web
interface for personal communications. As you are aware, you are also
forbidden from insulting our American friends, lest they take away our jobs
and send them to China! Please report to personnel office immediately to
pick up your termination slip. Not to worry, unemployment is lovely in
Mumbai this time of year.

Suresh P.
Supervisor
MS Support Office DIVISION
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
VoIP switch partitioning capabilities. Outsourced Switching Nick Ivanov VOIP 0 05-28-2005 08:44 AM
Outsourced Programmer Needed - Java / SQL Dwight Ringdahl Java 0 06-09-2004 11:41 PM
In an outsourced nation.... Jorge L. Microsoft Certification 2 04-12-2004 01:33 AM
VoIP A-Z Termination & Outsourced SoftSwitch services Nick Ivanov NIIPCB.net VOIP 0 12-07-2003 03:45 PM
VoIP A-Z Termination & Outsourced SoftSwitch services Nick Ivanov VOIP 0 12-07-2003 03:37 PM



Advertisments