Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > hope i find help here for "sima-ct200

hope i find help here for "sima-ct200

bruin70@mail.com

works well EXCEPT,,,at thye top of the video there is horizontal
distortion....or is it "vertical"??? anyway it's like when a straight
line gets crooked near the top,,,like those old tv's when you had to
do a vertical/or horizontal adjust.

the vhs tapes play perfect, but the dvd copy has the problem. it is on
all vhs movies so far. i am burning onto dvd with a sony vrd-vc20

Doug Jacobs

> works well EXCEPT,,,at thye top of the video there is horizontal
> distortion....or is it "vertical"??? anyway it's like when a straight
> line gets crooked near the top,,,like those old tv's when you had to
> do a vertical/or horizontal adjust.

> the vhs tapes play perfect, but the dvd copy has the problem. it is on
> all vhs movies so far. i am burning onto dvd with a sony vrd-vc20

Could it be a problem with Macrovision? I know that the Sima-ct200 is
supposed to allow you to copy VHS tapes onto DVD and is supposed to remove
the macrovision signal, but I haven't heard about how effective it really
is at doing this.

--
Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98