Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > find out all threads?

find out all threads?

Sven Rech

Hi,

I have a written a C program which makes use of python embedding.
I want to find out all threads that a loaded module has started.
But I can't find anything about this in the docs. Is it possible?