Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Results trickling in...

Results trickling in...

Montreal MCT

So for those of you who took the beta exam 071-621: Pro: Upgrading your
MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support which is due to go live on
May 17th, you should check your transcripts at Pearson/Vue. My status
changed today from 'Taken' to 'Pass'. I assume it works the same way with
Prometrics, though I couldn't tell you for sure.

Incidentally it is not uncommon for the Pearson/Vue transcript to be a day
or two ahead of the Microsoft transcript, so we can assume that Monday or
Tuesday the MS site should be updated.

Congratulations to those who passed!

=?Utf-8?B?Q2hhbmNlIFdlYnN0ZXI=?=

WOOHOO! I hate waiting for scores, but at least I waited for a good reason.

On to the next one....

"Montreal MCT" wrote:

> So for those of you who took the beta exam 071-621: Pro: Upgrading your
> MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support which is due to go live on
> May 17th, you should check your transcripts at Pearson/Vue. My status
> changed today from 'Taken' to 'Pass'. I assume it works the same way with
> Prometrics, though I couldn't tell you for sure.
>
> Incidentally it is not uncommon for the Pearson/Vue transcript to be a day
> or two ahead of the Microsoft transcript, so we can assume that Monday or
> Tuesday the MS site should be updated.
>
> Congratulations to those who passed!

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard]

"Montreal MCT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> So for those of you who took the beta exam 071-621: Pro: Upgrading your
> MCDST Certification to MCITP Enterprise Support which is due to go live
> on
> May 17th, you should check your transcripts at Pearson/Vue. My status
> changed today from 'Taken' to 'Pass'. I assume it works the same way
> with
> Prometrics, though I couldn't tell you for sure.
>
> Incidentally it is not uncommon for the Pearson/Vue transcript to be a
> day
> or two ahead of the Microsoft transcript, so we can assume that Monday
> or
> Tuesday the MS site should be updated.
>
> Congratulations to those who passed!

It was bound to happen, but I did not pass the BETA for this exam. All
in all, I did what was asked of me being a BETA participate. I took the
exam, made notes/comments on questions for review and submitted my
findings. It works out for the best because I do not have, IMHO, the
recommended knowledge to be certified as a MCITP Enterprise Support.
Passing would have just been luck. But with that said, I am anxious to
see the results.

Anyway, congrats to those who passed.

--
Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST