Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Need_Sr.Java J2EE Developers at Bangalore-India

Need_Sr.Java J2EE Developers at Bangalore-India

ram

Hello,
This is requirement is at Bangalore
We have urgent requirement Sr.Java J2EE developers.If you are
comfortable with this position please send me your updated resume.
ASAP

Sr.Java/J2EE developers
Location: Bangalore
Employment : Full Time
Salary : Depend up on Experience

AIM Computer Consulting in Michigan Based company we have offshore
project in Bangalore
You will be working on the payrolls of the AIM Computer Consulting.
You have to work initially at Bangalore in Clients place.

Project Requirement Details :
Senior Java engineers with experience in Spring, Hibernate, Struts,
Eclipse, IDEs and Object Oriented methodologies.
Engineers who can assist us in the development of Java frameworks and
tools in India.
We are looking for seasoned Java engineers with:
- In-depth understanding of various open source frameworks
such as Spring, Hibernate IBatis and Struts
- Experience in developing Eclipse plug-in tools
- Worked on Java application development projects for large
clients for more than 5 years
- Used Eclipse and other IDE's such as BEA Workshop and IBM
WSDA
Familiar with OOAD and CBD methodologies
Must be highly skilled, self motivated, able to work without
supervision, and will become leaders of group currently in
Bangalore.
For your concerns please feel free to call me on my India Number
040-9985352208 or US Number 734-591-3562 Ext 177/ 1177

Ram
Technical Recruiter AIM Computer Consulting
17197 N. Laurel Park drive
Suite 513 Livonia, MI-48152
www.aim-cc.com tel: 734-591-3562 Ext 177/1177
Fax: 734-418-2603