Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Update database with DataTable...

Update database with DataTable...

RAB

I created a DataTable with numerous columns and rows. I want to
update with my DataBase with selected columns from my DataTable (but
not all the columns of information). Assuming the columns of my
DataTable I am interested in, match the variable type of some of the
columns of my DataBase, how could I accomplish my task? Please share
some sample code if it is not too much trouble?

Thanks in advance,
RABMissouri2007

RAB

How about making this question simpler... If I create a DataTable
with two columns "LastName" and "FirstName" and I have a DataBase with
a table that has two columns "LastName" and "FirstName", how do I
update my Database with my DataTable?

Thanks in advance,
RABMissouri