Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Authors and Instructors Needed

Authors and Instructors Needed

Keystone Learning Systems

KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.

Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion or desire to teach others?

Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the time or opportunity to pursue your goal?

KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years in the areas of desktop software, development, programming and certification topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.

Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users and sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the following categories:

- Professional Certifications, such as MCSE, MCSD and CCNA
- Application and Web Developers, such as VB.Net , C#, Java and SQL
- Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and Publisher
- Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop
- Professional Soft skills, such as Project Management and Accounting
- Other Information Technology, Communications and development related courses

If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage you to visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for additional information.

Thank you.

The KeyStone Team

billyw

i'm the leading expert in my street on beer.. is that any good?

"Keystone Learning Systems" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> KeyStone Learning Systems (www.keystonelearning.com) is currently seeking
> subject matter experts to work with us to author future courseware titles
> delivered via CD-ROM, VHS, DVD and the Web.
>

> Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion
> or desire to teach others?
>
> Have you always wanted to be a published author but haven't had the time
> or opportunity to pursue your goal?
>

> KeyStone has been working with leading experts for more than 15 years in
> the areas of desktop software, development, programming and certification
> topics to develop computer and video-based courseware.
>
> Our products are used by more than 500,000 active professional users and
> sold along with more than 1,200 course titles in some of the following
> categories:
>
> - Professional Certifications, such as MCSE, MCSD and CCNA
> - Application and Web Developers, such as VB.Net , C#, Java and SQL
> - Desktop Applications, such as Microsoft Office, QuickBooks and
> Publisher
> - Digital Media Applications, such as Macromedia Flash and Adobe
> Photoshop
> - Professional Soft skills, such as Project Management and Accounting
> - Other Information Technology, Communications and development related
> courses
>

> If you are interested in joining our team of leading experts, we encourage
> you to visit our site at http://www.keystonelearning.com/keystone/sme for
> additional information.
>

> Thank you.
>
> The KeyStone Team

TBone

"Keystone Learning Systems" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> Are you a leading expert or trainer in your field? Do you have a passion

or desire to teach others?

Plus the desire to instill unrealistic salary expectation on your students.

Also the ability to cram people's head with enough knowledge to pass their
exams but have no real-world knowledge of IT.

billyw

it's a dying business thank god

news:(E-Mail Removed)...